How to make smaller icons?

keepitgreen

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
I just downloaded the new version of Opera Mini, and I want to put it on my dock, but the icon is really out of place due to it's (relative) large size.

The other icons on my dock are all "small-size" icons (ipod, mail, sms, safari, phone) and they came with a Glass Orb color theme that i have installed. I like them, cuz they're roughly about half the size of the standard icons, and they fit the theme on my phone very well...

So, my question is this: How do i shrink the opera "O" icon to match the other icons on my dock? I've done a bit of Googling, and a bit of searching around the forums, but I can't really find anything that helps....

Thanks for any advice!

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Well, I'd normally recommend "Shrink", but that will shrink ALL icons, not just one.

So for your paticular predicament, I'd recommend SSH/USB'ing into your phone, taking a few "sample" icons from your glass orb theme (which theme is it exactly) and then using Photoshop to edit the icon completely to have it conform with your theme.

I'm quite shocked that your theme doesn't have a "mask" function where all new apps downloaded are automatically conformed to that theme.

I was under the impression that most themes now came with that icon masking functioning, but I guess I was wrong.

Don't forget to give me that theme name. :)

keepitgreen

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
Ya, "shrink" does all the icons, and I just want to downsize one. I tried my hand at SSH'ing a few different icons in, but all i succeeded in doing was lowering the resolution, not the actual physical size of the icon.

I'm using the Glass Orb Color theme, which I really like... What is this "mask" function of which you speak? Sounds quite useful. Maybe I should check for an update of the theme? Gonna do that right now...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods