Restoring to 3.1.2

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I was jailbroken and unlocked and had issues. I restored my iphone and it upgraded to 3.1.3. Now on my iphone's main screen, it shows the usb telling me to connect to itunes. How do I get past this. I don't use AT&T. I was unlocked using T-Mobile. But now, I'm back the factory settings. I have a general idea of how to jailbreak and unlock, just need to know how to get past that initial screen.

That's the recovery screen. Your restore to 3.1.3 didn't work quite right. Do you have a 3G or a 3GS?

Depending on the model, while you might get back to a jailbroken state at this point you cannot unlock since you've been updated to the latest firmware. You won't be able to use the device to make calls until a new unlock is released.

jaggygiirl

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
That's the recovery screen. Your restore to 3.1.3 didn't work quite right. Do you have a 3G or a 3GS?

Depending on the model, while you might get back to a jailbroken state at this point you cannot unlock since you've been updated to the latest firmware. You won't be able to use the device to make calls until a new unlock is released.
i'm sorry...let me rephrase..cuz i went back and re-read your response ...so basically, my iphone has become an ipod until a new unlock is released..and that's only if i can get past that initial screen right?

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2