Well, I've got a new gig up and running.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I'm still going to be posting here, and helping out as many people as I can now when it comes to troubleshooting jailbreak problems, but lately, I have been spending more "free" time on Twitter, and have met some pretty interesting people.

I was recently contacted to start blogging for an iPhone blog (not this one) that deals mainly in tweaking, theming, and jailbreaking, as well as standard news and updates. I actually found these guys because they had a pretty decent theming repo in Cydia, and I've been asked to join their staff, which I am happy to do.

I won't be advertising for them here, as I know it's not right to the great guys and girls at TiPb.com. I just wanted to be clear that I am not leaving. You'll still be blessed with my sarcastic and offensively witty responses, as well as my genuine attempts to assist people in their problems. :) But my responses may be a bit slower, in the future.

I thank you guys, seriously, because without the great people on these forums, I would have had a difficult time learning all of the things I have, the tricks of the trade if you will, and I've met some pretty cool people here. Feel free to PM me here, DM me on Twitter (@FEARtheServer), or IM me @ "TheiPhoneGod" on AIM.

I'll do what I can to keep my eyes on you guys. After all, I love this place. It's been my home for over the past year or so. ;)

keepitgreen

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
Congrats buddy! I know I've personally benefited in a big way from reading your explanations and instructions... Best of luck with the new gig, and look forward to seeing you online wherever you post!

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Thanks. :)

Fun times man. Now I don't feel like a jackass when posting my own little reviews or opinions. *chuckle*

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, it's actually pretty cool so far. I'm trying to stick with some stuff that hasn't been covered yet, but that's pretty damned hard. *chuckle* I like it though. It suits me.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2