Firmware 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

white573

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
Ok I have a mc bootrom 3gs I had battery problems w my old 3gs, I'm still digruntle about that so to make a long story short 4.0 is out I'm on 3.1.3 I can't jb and 4.0 has some features I would like to have. So does anyone know of any links I can get the firmware from w/o using apples update or should I just use theirs until the jb for it comes out because it's gonna happen I just dont wanna use theirs and then run into problems when it comes time to jb it

white573

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
ok so i misunderstood before i posted my bad,i didnt know it was a beta version only but if anybody can still give me some heads up on it it would be appreciated

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
The only way to get it is to be a registered developer. The iPhone you put it on must be registered as a developer iPhone. Even if you did get a copy these betas expire turning your iPhone in an iBrick until you get the next beta version or the full release once it's out.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Or you could just pay $10 and have them add your UDID to their account, thus allowing you to obtain/install all betas....

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
The only way to get it is to be a registered developer. The iPhone you put it on must be registered as a developer iPhone. Even if you did get a copy these betas expire turning your iPhone in an iBrick until you get the next beta version or the full release once it's out.

Exactly, enough said - thread closed. Anyone trying to sell or ask for 4.0 will be banned. No questions asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW