To all Dev's - quick question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
A friend of mine who runs mygreatiphone.com wants to know if any dev's have an extra spot on their dev account to add his UDID so he can get hold of the 4.0 beta and review it.

I repeat - this is not for me. I don't even want 4.0.

Mods, if this is somehow in violation of forum rules, I apologize and have no issues with you closing this thread. I just promised a friend that I would ask around is all.

sschlesinger

Nov 7, 2006
Visit site
A friend of mine who runs mygreatiphone.com wants to know if any dev's have an extra spot on their dev account to add his UDID so he can get hold of the 4.0 beta and review it.

I repeat - this is not for me. I don't even want 4.0.

Mods, if this is somehow in violation of forum rules, I apologize and have no issues with you closing this thread. I just promised a friend that I would ask around is all.

For a "Friend" oh man if I had a nickle for every time I heard that I would have a quarter. Its ok to admit u want to try 4.0 after all its still like having a new toy. BTW i'm just joking :D:D:D

LVCIFER check your pm

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
*chuckle*

After reading your comment and then re-reading my own, that sh!t is pretty funny.

Truthfully though, as it stands right now, I don't really want 4.0. Seriously, I've summed it up perfectly right here:

https://twitter.com/feartheserver/status/11842444567

Unfortunately, every 'major' update came straight from Cydia. Frankly, I just think they should friggin hire Ryan Petrich already, since at least 5 of the "new" updates came from his Cydia packages.

I'm following the hands on IN DETAIL via Twitter and the rest of the Internet, and so far there hasn't been ONE update that I don't already have on my phone.

It's truly upsetting. :(

I'm massively disappointed too, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.