Stuck on snowflake logo after jailbreak

vg.rhcp

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, maybe someone can help me. I jailbroke my iphone 3GS (previously jailbroken/old baseband) to 3.1.3 with sn0wbreeze 1.5.2. It worked fine, i used cydia to install a few apps. However, a few hours alter i tried to install blackra1n...and it all hit the fan.

Cydia seemed to download it fine, but towards the end of the install, it froze up. The spinning circle at the middle stopped. After about 10 minutes, i rebooted my phone (held power/home). now, the phone is stuck on the boot logo (snowflake shaped like apple logo). Every 10-15 minutes, it turns off and reappears, so i assume that it is stuck in some sort of loop.

I have tried rebooting it, plugging it into the wall, etc. I'm now desperate, and i want to run sn0wbreeze again, or even to install the official apple 3.1.3 (yes, even if it means no more jailbreaking), but my computer will not recognize my phone when i plug it in. Has anybody experienced this problem? Can anybody offer any advice? Any help at all will be GREATLY appreciated!

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Blackra1n or blacksn0w (aka sn0w).

Also, you may have to DFU restore to the previous ipsw that sn0wbreeze created

If my theory is correct, then you installed the wrong tool to unlock, which brings me to my NEXT question - what was your baseband/modem firmware BEFORE you downloaded the app from Cydia?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73