iPhone 3G - Downgrade your 3.1.3 baseband to 3.1.2. - NOT 3G[s]

SuperI

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
I clicked on the link and followed instructions to download redsn0w 0.9.4 for mac. I open the zip file and get to step 2. Please select the corresponding IPSW for your current firmware and there's no options to select. The browse button I can click on but not next or back only browse and cancel with no option to pick a firmware. any ideas on what i'm doing wrong?

SuperI

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
Well, I have a 3g and I had updated the firmware to 3.1.3. I've never jb my phone before and new to all of this. So I want to downgrade to firmware to 3.1.2 and jb my phone. So I skipped step 1 and went to step 2

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
I'm having a little dificulty downgrading using this procedure. 3g JB. Wife MADE mistake the other nite on iTunes.Upgraded to 3.1.3. Insisting on her "OLD" iPhone back. (she wants JB) When I origonally JB she was "LEARY". Now she's a "JB FREAK". HER words NOT mine. Here's what's happening:

1. Downloaded 3.1.2 Firmware. (Renamed & Saved as iPhone3.1.2.ipsw) to desktop.

2. Ran redsn02 9.4 several times. Everything says "DONE" but NO luck loading "Cydia" or JB'ing yet.
STILL trying.

Anyone else having this problem?

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
After 15 x's ( I COUNTED) I was FINALLY able to JB... iPhone kept loading to Home page. Finally I Sort of guessed when help screen would apear and released power button while holding home button... ALMOST like placing in DFU mode.

REMEMBER download BOTH 3.1.2 firmware (rename from .zip to .ipsw and redsn0w0.9.4. There is also a very nicely guide to work with.... very impressed...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AbbiePilgrim