Hmmmm...?

Chaos_Fonez

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
Ok I haven't been on this forum in a long time... I have had my iPhone 3GS for about 7 months now and it has been jailbroken all along. So three days ago I was using my phone and all of a sudden when I open up my camera app it says to me (Not enough space, delete some videos or pictures) something like that but now I don't know how to fix it. It says I only have 658 megabytes left when I used to have 8.8 gigabytes left. I haven't put anything on my phone since then.

Im very confused and I need to fix this. I also sync'd my phone onto iTunes and it isn't fixing it. I don't want to restore because if i do i will lose my jailbreak and be on firmware 3.1.3. HELP!!!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
There are two threads dealing specifically with the space taken up in Other and how to get rid of it.

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
I know ROCK had an update run wild the other day that ate up all the memory. Happen to me. They put an update out to fix it the following day. Make sure you have the latest update and go into the settings and clear the cache. Hope that works for ya.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Shhhhhh! Goddamned Rock!

Was that the culprit that made my phone crash, forcing me to do an emergency restore?

Those motherf'ers. I've never liked Rock. It's always been too goddamned buggy for my taste. Cydia takes longer, but it does it right. That's priceless to me.

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I REALLY wish I could remove Rock. When we all finally get done with these new updates and a new jailbreak comes out I will NOT install rock again.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
When I was forced to do my emergency sn0wbreeze restore, I didn't check that POS. I only checked off and installed Cydia.

And I'm loving it. You DO see a difference in performance. And I have A LOT less crashes because now I don't have the bullsh*t "Rock Extentions". That ALWAYS conflicted with something, and I got at least one sad iPhone every 2 days because of it.

To reitterte - I h8 Rock. With a passion.

Chaos_Fonez

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
Well thanks guys... I think i'm good now cuz i just checked my phone and it says i have my Gigz bak. I hope this doesn't happen again. scaring meee hahaha

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox