"Elements" is here |KIND OF|. Released by ame235, it's a lockinfo plugin.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I didn't...but I can't seem to access ame235.com, either:

This webpage is not available.

The webpage at http://ame235.com/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Is the newer version hosted anywhere else? For now I disabled the theme, and LI seems to work fine without it, but I can't help but miss Element.

Thanks!

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, I see that ame235.com seems to be having problems. I'm not sure what's going on. The last I heard, ame235 had gotten sick so now I'm wondering of maybe this just isn't a priority of theirs anymore. It would make sense...

I'll go looking for it, I believe I may still have the rar files somewhere on my laptop. Don't quote me on that.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Hmm...everything has been great so far except I have no colored dots next to my calendar entries. Has anyone else had that issue? I can't figure out if it's a theme issue or something on my end...

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Turned out to be a known issue with using Google sync vs. CalDAV...there are some workarounds for GS, but CalDAV brings all the calendar colors in natively. At any rate--all is well now, thanks!

iphonejunkie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Check the links in this post. Good luck!

Thanks alot, but when i put the folder into my themes folder via Winscp and check it on winterboard, it tells me to activate it in lockinfo. Problem is when i go into lockinfo it isnt there for me to activate, any ideas? DId you do it the same way? I really appreciate the help.

Last edited:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Hmm...pretty sure that's how I did it. Just to be sure, I get there this way: Settings>Lockinfo>Plugins>235_Teehanlax Theme>Enable. (Also made sure it was up near the top of the Plugin Order list.)

Hopefully that will help. Are you using the Lockinfo version I linked to? The only other difference is that I use iPhoneBrowser instead of Winscp...don't think that should matter, though...

iphonejunkie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Hmm...pretty sure that's how I did it. Just to be sure, I get there this way: Settings>Lockinfo>Plugins>235_Teehanlax Theme>Enable. (Also made sure it was up near the top of the Plugin Order list.)

Hopefully that will help. Are you using the Lockinfo version I linked to? The only other difference is that I use iPhoneBrowser instead of Winscp...don't think that should matter, though...

Let me ask you this then, at what point of the folder did u extract into the phone? For example when u open the rar and unzip it, was it the section in themes that says 235_teehanlax etc that you put into the phone? Or is it the whole Library folder? I think i might be messing up on the part which I put into the phone...

In simpler words; which folders in the rar did you unzip and extract, and where did u put them in the phone?

Last edited:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Sweet, I can stop trying to remember what I did! Maybe you can detail your steps in case anyone else runs into the same problems?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77