How to unlock the IPhone 3GS 3.1.3 (7 E 18)

Chouwe

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
My Iphone 3GS Blocked again???.

My iPhone was blocked on Monday, February 15, 2010 after I restored the new version 3.1.3 with iTunes. I saw my iTunes screen and message appeared saying ?You have to change your sim card. Your sim card inserted in this iPhone does not appear to be supported.... for one our officials carriers? (it doesn?t appear like that, but my last sim card was provided by at&t and I hate it). Hello, Apple! I?m living in Ecuador now and I have a different carrier?.. How you dare to tell me that my local sim card is not accepted anymore? Apple don?t blame us ?people? when we trying to download from the Internet an unlocked tool that is still working on iPhone. Apple, you should understand that in the next 5 years you will have a large community of iPhone users bigger than the U.S., and people usually install on their iPhones local sim cards provided by local carriers. So what? Do I have to buy a new iPhone in Ecuador, because I can?t use the iPhone that I bought in the U.S.? No way!!! What is the purpose of the technology if I can?t work with the same iPhone in Ecuador?

How to unlock the IPhone 3GS 3.1.3 (7 E 18)

My dear iPhone friends, don?t download any released version to iPhone 3GS that you will find on the Internet. I lost money and time using blackra1n, and pwnage tool.

If you updated your iPhone on iTunes and you have the same problem. Do this:

1. - Insert your old SIM card
2. - Connect again your iPhone to iTunes.
3. - With iTunes still open and your iPhone still connected to your computer, turn your iPhone OFF.
4.-Press and hold the ?Home? button and the ?Sleep/Wake? button at the same time.
5. - After exactly 10 seconds, release the ?Sleep/Wake? button. Continue holding the ?Home? button.
6. - After 20 seconds (or when iTunes detects your phone is in Recovery mode), release the ?Home? button.

Note: Your iPhone should display a black screen. If it turns on, or if it displays the ?Connect to iTunes? logo, turn it off (press and hold both buttons for 10 to 20 seconds) and try it again. It may take a few attempts to successfully do this.

I?m waiting for a new trusted tool to unlock the iPhone 3GS version 3.1.3 (7 E 18). For your information, I tried Jailbreak IPhone 3G 3GS 3.1.3 with Sn0wbreeze and they don?t have anything provided yet on the Internet. Follow me on twitter and I will keep you informed about the new released unlock tool.

This situation is unfair and illogical; I have to wait 2 weeks, 2 weeks, to see what happen. Apple better not come to me next month and tell me the solution to this issue is buy the new IPhone 4G, because I will fight for my consumer rights!!!!!!!!!

You see people!!!!! This is a game, first of all was iPhone, then iPhone 2 generation, then iPhone 3 generation, then iPhone 3S generation now iPad, so this is exactly like the story of stuff. Don?t do that Apple, I like iPhone, I like the creativity of app developers. Please, tell your engineers that the only thing they have to do is upgrading ?the chip? not the whole device!!!!! If you consider my suggestion then your business-model will be selling ?Apple chips?, so people won?t have to buy a new device anymore, helping to reduce the CO2 around the world, and avoiding these kind of issues.

Sincerely,

Danilo Luzuriaga
Founder
Chouwe
Plan a party, Save a tree.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members