Downgrade 3.1.3?

philly#IM

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
Hi i just got an iphone 3gs and it wasnt previously jailbroken when i got it and i updated it to the new 3.1.3 firmware...

Is there anyway to jailbreak this yet? If not is they anyway i could downgrade the firmware anyway so that i can jailbreak the iphone?

I seen a way to do it but the iphone had to have previously been jailbroken, which this one hasnt...

Any help would be much appreciated

DrJB

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Hi i just got an iphone 3gs and it wasnt previously jailbroken when i got it and i updated it to the new 3.1.3 firmware...

Is there anyway to jailbreak this yet? If not is they anyway i could downgrade the firmware anyway so that i can jailbreak the iphone?

I seen a way to do it but the iphone had to have previously been jailbroken, which this one hasnt...

Any help would be much appreciated

try the new fuzzyband if you can and see if it works

DrJB

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
it's in cydia or rock it downgrades your baseband to prevent your phone from locking up from the unlock

philly#IM

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
Im so mad i updated it now!

I know you cant put a timescale on these thing but whats a rough guess on how long there will be a jailbreak for 3.1.3? How long does it usually take on average...

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I'll keep looking, but can someone post a reliable downgrade guide.

I have 3.1.2 but it has been VERY SICK for the past week since upgrading from 3.0. It has been JB on both versions and there is a 3.1.2 signature on file.

At this point, I can not get 3.1.2 to load. iTunes ask if I want to restore and upgrade to 3.1.3. Should I upgrade and then downgrade?

I do not want to make a mistake, but as of now, I can not do ANYTHING with my phone.

Thanks.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods