Can you jailbreak an iPod touch 3rd generation with 3.1.3?

Cjkballer

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
I got an iPod touch 3 days ago. I plugged it into iTunes an saw there was an update. It was used so I thought maybe that person didn't update it. So I updated, I decided I would jailbreak it but now I realized that most programs wouldn't work for it. Now I am stuck I wish I would of updated it but it is the realality. Does anyone have a step by step tutorial on how to do this if it ispossible?

amyleeom1213

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
that was mean and uncalled 4.ive looked 4 answers and couldnt find them...maybe this person is new...i was always taught no question is a stupid one

ElectricDoodie

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
I don't understand how that stops them from looking on this forum for the answer. I just created my account a couple of weeks ago, and I searched around, found the answer to most my questions, and dint have to ask.

His question is one of the many that have been posted around.

Cjkballer

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
I tried google for quite a bit and couldn't find anything real useful. Also if you try to search which I did before I even registered, you can't search 3.1.3 or 3g. It says they don't meet the 4 letter word minimum or something. I too believe that the first person that replied to me should not of done that, bt I would him to try and search for it. I also know this is an iPhone forum and not iPod touch so I don't know if they would jailbreak the same. So does anybody know?

Cjkballer

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
I know google works. I am saying the forum search doesn't. On google I only find a quick answer no, I am not sure how acurate they are so I google "jailbreak forum" and this forum pops up first. So I thought you guys would have some knowledge that others don't.

Cjkballer

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have links that i can check up on and see if they have a jailbreak for ipod touch 3g 3.1.3 (tethered)? I guess all of us stuck with these are still waiting, I know there is a jailbreak for every other ipod and iphone out there with 3.1.3, this sucks lamo!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner