Free App store jailbreak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
Hey, i was just talkin to my friend and he SWEARS that hes seen a jailbreak where you can just get the free apps out of the app store, i tried to explain that it was impossible, but just wanted to clarify on here, if anyone has heard anythin about somethin like that, just lemme know, im fairly confident that it dosnt exist though :p

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
What is the difference between this style of jailbreak, and any other? they all go against what apple says is acceptable, a jailbreak is a jailbreak to me.

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
There's no difference between the jailbreak. Your either jailbroken or not, it's just what you do when you are jailbroken. Your friend is using his jailbreak to download paid applications for free which developers work hard on for months to make.

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
Once again we do not support stolen apps on this forum, like Havok said, developers work very hard to create these.

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
No no, i never said my friend uses it, i just said he was tryin to tell me about it, and with my jb 3gs, i just use [removed] anyways wich gives me apps for free, is that the same thing?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
There is a difference here. JB is modifying your own device that you PAID for. Apple doesnt like it but they cant really do much except not warranty a JB phone. Downloading paid apps for free from a 3rd party program is illegal, its called piracy. People work hard to make apps and deserve to get paid for them.

pilotnh

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
I don't get it. Most apps are 0.99 or 1.99. If you can't pay for them- get a job deadbeat. Geez. I can't believe people who jailbreak for this purpose. I just want more functionality out of my phone and I'll pay for it!

Deathcommand

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
no it is not
appstore is a lock app
you wont be able to just take them because of the account strictness

however, if you have a friend who installed something (ie TTR2) then you can take thier account and install it for free, then sign out of it and it is fine...
just wondering... is that not allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods