Please Help

supernav

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
So i've jailbroken my 3GS with blackra1n. No problems. Downloaded cydia and rock. No problem. Get the sources you need on opening that cydia app. No problem. Download any app (ex. winterboard, cydelete, bosspaper) and the iphone crashes upon reboot. The only way to bring it back to life is to restore it through itunes. I've tried a forced reboot by pressing the top and home keys. I've tried with both cydia and rock apps. And each alone. But everytime i get the same result and need to restore the phone.

Any advise on what i should do now would help me a lot.

Thanks!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm sure you've already read up on "tethered jailbreak," but instead of restoring every time, just run Blackra1n again.

(Then search on "tethered jailbreak" if you haven't done so already.)

supernav

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
ya thanks i read about the tethered jailbreak.

Can anyone please direct me to a site where i can check into the next release of blackrain? So it can be a non tethered jailbreak?

Thanks

PinkBanana

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
if your 3gs is week 40 or above you will have to live with it being tethered! There is currently no update out for blackra1n at the moment.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
ya thanks i read about the tethered jailbreak.

Can anyone please direct me to a site where i can check into the next release of blackrain? So it can be a non tethered jailbreak?

Thanks

GeoHot is not working on a non-tethered solution.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro