BeeJive & Jailbraking...

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Morning -

Not sure if this is the correct place to put this. It's partly could be a BeeJive issue, then again it could be a Jailbrake issue.

Anyway, I jailbroke yesterday, and all has been working well thus far.
I went to use BeeJive today, and can't log in. I get an error, "Invalid Response Code: 500"

Anyone have any idea what that means? I've checked online, and even emailed BeeJive, too. But, we all know what there response times are like :(

Ivan

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Oh forgot to mention that I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling BeeJive. Rather odd, I swear it was working yesterday. I even tried other accounts, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I'm currently connected to the wifi at work. I disconnected it, and then logged into BeeJive. So, seems the issue is with being connected to the current wifi.

I'll reboot the wireless router in my office.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Currently I only use BeejiveIM for an AIM account however I am jailbroken and I haven't have any problems signing in lately. However I have read in other forums that the "Invalid Response Code: 500" is specific to MSN & Yahoo. I know it's not much but it's all I am able to find at the moment.

Hopefully this will get you pointed in the right direction or encourage others to chime in on your problem.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I think I figured it out! I turned off the wireless at work, and then it connected.

I wish some friends of mine had unlimited text; then I wouldn't use BeeJive period ;)

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I think I figured it out! I turned off the wireless at work, and then it connected.

I wish some friends of mine had unlimited text; then I wouldn't use BeeJive period ;)

Glad you got it figured out.

I don't have unlimited texting which is the reason why I am using BeeJive. I refuse to pay an extra $20/mo for a service that is transmitted on the same carrier wave as a voice call.

awtryau89

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, I found that sometimes you have to let Beejive connect through 3G and then go to wifi. Don't know why this is but I think it is a Beejive issue. I had this before JB.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR