installing cydia

crazydesi#IM

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
I jailbreaked my 3gs phone which has 3.1.2 with blackr1n. I forgot to install cydia and uninstalled blackr1n.

I tried to install blackr1n again 6 times, it is not able to install.

How do I install cydia now?

Please help me.

Also the whole purpose I tried to install is to use my iphone internet for my laptop to use on train.

Can someone help me how to install this application ?

drian

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
sync your phone and backup your stuff... restore your phone, re-jailbreak... that's the only way I was able to get it to work. If someone else has any ideas, hopefully they will share.

amac64

Aug 22, 2009
Visit site
Just connect your phone to your PC and run iTunes. When Itunes comes up, right click on your phone and click on backup. When it finishes, right click on your phone again and click on restore.

kloa

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
I did the same fault as crazydesi. When trying to JB I couldn?t get cydia to work. So I figured I would uninstall Blackra1n and reinstall it. Now lost the black rain app logo, but I still need to connect to my comp. and make it rain after I turn off/on my 3GS.

Backup and restore like amac64 is describing is not helping?

How do I get my BR logo back so I can download Cydia? Or is there another way to download Cydia?

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I wouldn't recommend restoring. Backup, yes, restore no. Restore will update you to 3.1.3, which can't be jailbroken or unlocked - yet. If you wait a couple of weeks, those problems won't be an issue. Jailbreaks and unlocks for 3.1.3 are being worked on as we speak. It's just a matter of time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73