How to stop tether with alternate jailbreak?

Carlm

Oct 13, 2009
www.howtojailbreak.info
Hi all, I've run blackra1n several times but got annoyed when I've been away and not been able to jb again. I'm wondering if there are any other tools that will make it easy to jb so I don't have to jailbreak every time the phone goes off.

I'm running a new model 42 iPhone so that's why I have to jb everytime it goes off. Could you point me in the right direction? I want my jb back but without the hassle. :rolleyes:

francolasalsa#IM

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I maybe wrong but I think blackra1n is the only one right now. Me too I have the same problem so if anyone else knows and alternative method please help !

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Pwnage Tool does NOT support the new bootrom, so if you have a tethered jailbreak right now, your only way to jailbreak is Blackra1n.

Carlm

Oct 13, 2009
www.howtojailbreak.info
I'm sorry but have you noticed the iPhone battery life recently?

If I'm on the move or nowhere near a power source, I will have to turn my computer in when I get in just to start using my phone again.

No thanks...

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I highly recommend the Zagg Sparq as an alternative power source. Especially if you know you're using your phone enough to run it to nothing within a day.

Carlm

Oct 13, 2009
www.howtojailbreak.info
Could someone help me, I'm running Blackra1n and proceeding to install Backgrounder. Upon finishing the install via Cydia, the phone reboots and then asks for the tether again... I then go to tether it but when it goes to restart, it just turns itself off. I've then had to restore the phone like 3 times and the same thing keeps happening. Anyone get any way of stopping this happening?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2