My Apps keep Crashing Help Me

DrJB

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Hey Guys when I open any application from the app store it just crashes right away every time. I have a 3G and used Blackrain to unlock and JB can anyone help me figure this out? I tried alot of things any suggestions thanks :D

g1r_g3n1us

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
try completely shutting off your phone and restarting?

have you tried........:
1. restoring?
2. ReJB?

Sucks that you cant open anything but restore usually works.

DrJB

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
try completely shutting off your phone and restarting?

have you tried........:
1. restoring?
2. ReJB?

Sucks that you cant open anything but restore usually works.

Restore from backup or a complete clean restore? I did Re JB and still crashes

DrJB

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Thanks so when I hook it up to Itunes and it says restore at the bottom hit that right? will I lose all my contacts and software, etc? how can I get all the software from cydia and settings back because I don't know if I can remember all of them

Thanks again

DrJB

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
anyway to back them before I do a clean complete restore? just to save time along with contact list if that is necessary and the notes too

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Thanks so when I hook it up to Itunes and it says restore at the bottom hit that right? will I lose all my contacts and software, etc? how can I get all the software from cydia and settings back because I don't know if I can remember all of them

Thanks again

The best way to restore is [as new] in which you will lose all your contacts... But you can sync them some where and sync them back after the restore. I'd suggest starting new with cydia also.

DrJB

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
The best way to restore is [as new] in which you will lose all your contacts... But you can sync them some where and sync them back after the restore. I'd suggest starting new with cydia also.

How do you do that and where do I sync them? I know there is a way to back up contacts I just can't remember how to do it

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
How do you do that and where do I sync them? I know there is a way to back up contacts I just can't remember how to do it

Open iTunes and Go to the [Info] tab and Choose were you'd like to sync your contacts. Then Restore and Resync your Contacts.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal