Just Jailbreaking is Draining My Battery?

brooktay000

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
I am using a 8 GB 3G and i jailbroke using blackra1n and installed cydia, rock, and most of the most popular apps (SBsettings, Pro Switcher, etc.)

i keep WIFi off and i dont have SSH, so what could be my problem here? ANy tips would be great. thanks

sivarter

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
ya winterboard will eat up your battery, my phone does the same also, after jailbreak my battery goes down alot faster.....im also unlocked and on tmobile....turn off push and 3g and it should be better....

Greenchunks

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
ya winterboard will eat up your battery, my phone does the same also, after jailbreak my battery goes down alot faster.....im also unlocked and on tmobile....turn off push and 3g and it should be better....

There's no point of having the 3G radio on if you're with T Mobile anyways since it's different frequencies, right?

LozBlanko

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
Dunno if this will help others but I found switching off the 'Background' mobile substrate (via SB Settings) saved a lot of battery drain for me. It was almost as if the phone was displaying two backgrounds at once or something else peculiar was going on. Try it!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2