Incoming Call Screen Themes?

drian

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Do these exist? I figure I'm not calling this the right name, but let me know if they exist and what they are called. Thanks everyone!

dragonc12

Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
well the only things that can really be changed on an incoming call are the wallpaper, answer button, ignore...or if your phone is locked, slide to answer. so is that what you mean???

drian

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
well the only things that can really be changed on an incoming call are the wallpaper, answer button, ignore...or if your phone is locked, slide to answer. so is that what you mean???

Well maybe like some kind of video...moving picture or even a picture that comes up only when the call is incoming.

drian

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Are you talking about Themes Videos? If so there in Cydia under Themes.

I'm talking about a screen that comes up differently than anything else you have on your phone whne someone is calling... not just the wallpaper that you already have.

drian

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Okay, that is what I posted I believe.

you could be right... i'll check it out

the ones i foudn before were just wallpapers or backgrounds for the springboard, though... i saw one that said it was a video ringtone, but it didn't work right.

barathan.n

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site

Hi, I would like to know how to change the wallpaper not the contact pic and also the answer and ignore button.

Appreciate your help.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
There are programs that allow videos to play when contacts call, but the name of the app escapes me right this second.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods