Awesome new Task Manager - Can close app too!

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
OKAYYY NOW I'M COOKING WITH GREASE!!!!!! Once I went in an fine-tuned some settings between proswitcher and backgrounder, I can now see why everyone loves this app. Please forgive me I graduated school 2 days late...so it takes me a couple of days before it kicks in(ha ha).

That's ok. It's all about seeing the value and if it works for you so much the better. Glad to see it is of value to you! :)

Stephxieh

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I ended up Uninstalling it because it did nothing for me, I had about 6 apps in the backround and everytime i went to view in proswitcher it said "No apps running" Reinstalled a couple times, same issue. I don't even have that many that i would really want there so it's not a huge loss.

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Just installed it, so far so good!! Question, is there suppose to be an app or is it just under settings? I ask because in the screen shots it shows an app but they may have been the beta version only. Also to background the apps in proswitcher use backgrounder first then they will show in proswitcher, correct? There is no way to background them in proswitcher itself? Thanks.

kilsey

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I finally installed Backgrounder and Proswitcher and have to say it's pretty amazing on the 3GS. I have WunderRadio streaming in the background, and quick switching between Mail and Tweetie2.

All the Pre owners who tout their multitasking cards must be a little crestfallen when they see this :)

I love the configuration options so I can keep it from running into Overboard and other apps.

drian

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Just installed it, so far so good!! Question, is there suppose to be an app or is it just under settings? I ask because in the screen shots it shows an app but they may have been the beta version only. Also to background the apps in proswitcher use backgrounder first then they will show in proswitcher, correct? There is no way to background them in proswitcher itself? Thanks.

It's under settings but the app will appear when u restart ur phone however clicking that will just open the task manager itself not the settings Hope that helps

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I've been using this for a few days now and I love it. Apple knows that the 3GS can
handle multi-tasking and I'm positive that the only reason they haven't implemented
multi-tasking of 3rd party apps on any of their software is because the software is
also for the two models that came before the 3GS. I definetly see this in 4.0

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner