New.. Jailbreak problem

liam2311

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
hey, ive got the iphone 16gb 3GS running 3.1.2.
ive jailbroken it, and installed cydia using blackrain, but when i install winterboard and it reboots, it comes up with the picture of the lead and itunes logo and says on itunes that it needs restoring. which then wiped the jailbreak data, it has happened twice and its driving me crazy. PLEEEAASSEEE help!!! thanks in advance.

questionfear

Nov 4, 2006
Visit site
hey, ive got the iphone 16gb 3GS running 3.1.2.
ive jailbroken it, and installed cydia using blackrain, but when i install winterboard and it reboots, it comes up with the picture of the lead and itunes logo and says on itunes that it needs restoring. which then wiped the jailbreak data, it has happened twice and its driving me crazy. PLEEEAASSEEE help!!! thanks in advance.

You need to do a tethered jailbreak; whenever your phone reboots you need to re-run blackra1n on your computer.

liam2311

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
ahh right. thats a bit of a pain having to re jailbreak everytime right? is that even after respringing? or just 'powering down/turning off' and would it delete my jailbroken apps etc? and if your phone lost battery on the bus etc, you'd have to wait til u get home? cos the picture of the lead would come up again wouldnt it?... is this the only solution? thanks for the advice anyway :)

g1r_g3n1us

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
ahh right. thats a bit of a pain having to re jailbreak everytime right? is that even after respringing? or just 'powering down/turning off' and would it delete my jailbroken apps etc? and if your phone lost battery on the bus etc, you'd have to wait til u get home? cos the picture of the lead would come up again wouldnt it?... is this the only solution? thanks for the advice anyway :)

no. your apps are not going to be deleted everytime. no you will not lose data rejailbreaking. this happens only on a tethered jailbreak, and only when you SHUT DOWN. that doesnt mean pressin the switch. that means pressing holding and sliding. or running out of battery. while in a different state. without your laptop to rejailbreak your wifes 3gs so you can get a taxi home.

......****.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal