Can't find Themes Folder to SSH

MGTrader

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Question anyone. I am using WinSCP. I have Winterboard and lots of themes installed on my iPhone, but I don't see a Themes folder in my Library folder. Any idea what I am doing wrong? Thanks.

Skywalker

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Question anyone. I am using WinSCP. I have Winterboard and lots of themes installed on my iPhone, but I don't see a Themes folder in my Library folder. Any idea what I am doing wrong? Thanks.

Try and reinstall winterboard. I had this happen once where the Themes folder disappeared. I updated Winterboard and all was good. Your added themes and mods should be listed on the update, but may be out of order.

Corrina

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
My themes are listed here (I use WinSCP too, btw): root> var> stash> Themes. All of my WinterBoard themes are there, and that's where I SSH themes into.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
i dont use SSH,...i use iPhone Folders because its a bit safer meaning, i dont have to worry about someone hacking into my device. Also, its quicker, easier, and just as effective as SSH and i dont need to worry about having WiFi...Hell, i even created my own Lockscreen theme with calendar and weather:D

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
Do you need to add something to your jailbroken iPhone to see all folders when using iPhone Folders? I installed it on one of my computers, but I don't see all folders on my iPhone.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
No u dont do anything with your phone...just plug it in via USB...When u open up "My Computer" there should be 2 options...1-iPhone Folders and 2-Your iPhone

Click on iPhone Folders and u should be good to go

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
No u dont do anything with your phone...just plug it in via USB...When u open up "My Computer" there should be 2 options...1-iPhone Folders and 2-Your iPhone

Click on iPhone Folders and u should be good to go

Here's all I see when I connect my iPhone.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I have the answer. When using programs like DiskAid on your pc to avoid SSH, make sure you download and install "afc2add" from Cydia. Once done, you will see everything.

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
I have the answer. When using programs like DiskAid on your pc to avoid SSH, make sure you download and install "afc2add" from Cydia. Once done, you will see everything.

Thanks Alli, that worked like a charm. I knew I read something somewhere but couldn't find it when I searched. May have been on another site.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods