Lost Carrier Logo after Restore

Vic_C

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
Hey all,
I had my 32Gb 3GS jailbroke with Blackrain and all was ok. Started having some problems so I restored and backed-up my phone with a 2 week old back-up file after total restore. All is working well but I seem to have lost the AT&T carrier logo that appears on a normal iPhone. Got great signal strength for voice and Edge, 3G and Wifi signals are fine. Just no AT&T logo. Anyone know a fix for this on how to get it back? Thanks for your help!!

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
This is a known issue. Go into Cydia download makeitmine, and put in whatever you want. Even AT&T if that's what you desire. Try rebooting your phone first though.

Vic_C

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
Can't go into Cydia due to phone not jailbroke anymore. Do I have to rejailbreak to get the logo back? I mean it's just to look normal, Not causing any disfunction or anything....just thought there might be a known fix for this issue...

Vic_C

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
It did restore as a new phone at first. Then it loaded the back-up. I see what your getting at.... let me try something...

Last edited:

Vic_C

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
Got it this time. Didn't back up just re synced everything and worked like a champ!! Thanks for all your help everyone!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice