NBA League Pass Location

eprisencc

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Count me in to. Probably would be smart to send this idea to JB developers to implement. I've already emailed Saurik, if you know others you should pitch the idea to them.

eprisencc

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
There is application that has been developed specifically for this purpose that I am currently beta testing. It works flawlessly with NBA league pass and also works with other apps on your phone. I am waiting for the developer to give me the okay to announce the repository.

eprisencc

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Here is pictures of the fake location app I have been beta testing. No I am not the developer but I pitch the idea to him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
photo3f.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
photozd.jpg

photo2q.jpg

I will probably talk to him tomorrow and he will let me know where he stands on allowing additional beta testers. I have only been testing the app for a day and the blacked out game I had to work with is no longer available. But for the short time I had to test it, it worked flawlessly. Tested with other apps like maps and it works equally as good. This app is potentially groundbreaking for all sorts of uses and should make a big splash when its officially released.

eprisencc

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Alright the developer gave me the okay. The app is called FakeLocation and it is made by the same developer who created iLocalis (a kind of lo-jack for the iPhone better than Mobileme Find phone). Currently there is a beta version in the repo http://ilocalis.com/repo and the developer has informed me that release version will be released shortly to the modmyi repo.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73