iPhone Folders (View iPhone files for Win)

Dipstix6996

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I think this way is easier, but I have trouble with SSH and havent been able to SSH. I just like a USB connection better. I guess im just old fashioned.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
Where the hell have u been J? lol... yea...do u know how to??

i know, i know. i have been living under a rock the past few weeks. traveling on business. but now i'm back! and abusing work time better than ever before!

as for the conversion of ringtones and how to set them up, here is a link that discusses most of what (i think) you and BLiNK are asking about. (thanks go to Dipstix6996 for this tutorial). yes, he used DiskAid, but i believe the application of his walk-thru will work no matter what software you are using.

http://forum.theiphoneblog.com/ipho...1-how-change-sms-email-tones.html#post1499689

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
i know, i know. i have been living under a rock the past few weeks. traveling on business. but now i'm back! and abusing work time better than ever before!

as for the conversion of ringtones and how to set them up, here is a link that discusses most of what (i think) you and BLiNK are asking about. (thanks go to Dipstix6996 for this tutorial). yes, he used DiskAid, but i believe the application of his walk-thru will work no matter what software you are using.

http://forum.theiphoneblog.com/ipho...1-how-change-sms-email-tones.html#post1499689

How do u use ToneFX to set sms, etc, ringtones?

another option is to use ToneFX. found it in Cydia. just downloaded some ringtones/soundboards from Cydia, activated them in Winterboard, then was able to select them for SMS, lock, unlock, new email, voicemail...very easy.

granted, i'm still using my trial version, but am thinking about purchasing since it's so simple to use.

Last edited:

BENGRIMM

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
I tried to download and run but it just keeps giving me an error

EDIT : Finaly Got it working , and its great , perfect way to get MY CyCorder videos off .

THANKS OP

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site

gonna give this a whirl this weekend. thanks!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
hmmm can't convert an already made m4r ringtone...
well, there is no option in the iTunes ringtone library anyways

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal