Help needed!!!

PaulZie

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
hi guys,
I have a 3g OS3.1.2 jailbroken last week. everything was working OK until last night I downloaded iTypefastR3 cracked from SiNful iPhone, then I noticed Cydia would not start. Dont know what happened but same had happened before to my 2G, I had to restore that phone to bring Cydia back to life, so I decided to do the same to this 3g. I used Pwnage Tool for Mac to jailbreak it then Ultrasn0w to unlock it like I did 2 weeks ago, except for this time after it run all the restoring and everything, it goes directly to the recovery mode with the plug and the itune disk icon on the screen. after running the pwnage tool jailbreak again and the problem persists, I went back to trying to restore and jaikbreak it with redsn0w on os3.0, I got the same recovery mode screen again!!!
anyone here have any idea why and solution to this?
thanks!!!!

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Ditto from me.

Don't download cracked apps. You'll stir up a lot of people in here asking about cracked apps, not to mention, get a possible ban.

We support devs. If you don't want to pay for apps, get a different phone.

zayragiselle

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Ditto from me.

Don't download cracked apps. You'll stir up a lot of people in here asking about cracked apps, not to mention, get a possible ban.

We support devs. If you don't want to pay for apps, get a different phone.

sorry about the noobie question....but what is cracked apps???

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
cracked apps are pirated apps.

kind of like pirating music or movies. you're stealing them. after jailbreaking came about, people figured out how to crack iPhone apps to where you can install cracked versions without actually buying them.

it's frowned upon.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
This is the reason people shouldn't use cracked apps. You don't know the origin or how it was cracked. If your phone is JBen you already get so many 3rd party apps for free why even pirate:confused: If you need an app from the App store buy the damn thing it's not like it's that expensive anyway. I just don't understand but then again I guess I never will.

Anyway to help you out stop trying different methods of JBing. You need to get the OEM 3.1.2 firmware plug your phone in to iTunes it will say it has found a phone in recovery mode hold down the option key and click restore this will allow you to specify your ipsw. Choose the OEM 3.1.2 file you downloaded and this will wipe the phone and reinstall a fresh 3.1.2 OS then proceed to JB with pwnage tool like you did before. Now that you've been burned twice I hope you follow the adage burn me once shame on you, burn me twice shame on me don't use no more pirated apps.