is there anyway of having a flash or a beep after a missed call/text

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
you know when you have been out the room and missed a call but the phone just sat there all shiny and lovly but dont tell you you missed a call. i know the text will do it twice but thats about it . on the nokias you have a flashing light , i want something like that .

any ideas . cheers for reading chaps :)

Franberry

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
If you are jailbroken, you can get an app called Notifier thru Cydia. It provides the audio beep for missed calls, voicemail, texts, emails, etc until you acknowledge it. Works great.

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
iv got it in . does it just work as soon as its in ? and how often does it beep ? i had a missed call but it hasn't done anything yet ? cheers d

Franberry

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
Yes, it works right away. You have to go into the app and pick your settings for each type of notification......texts, missed calls, etc.

Preference Settings:
Use Statusbar icon: select ON
Repeat mode: select Always on
Work interval: pick what hours you want the notifications to occur i.e. 24 hours a day or just during certain hours.
Time Interval: You pick the repeat frequency i.e. every 3 mins, every 5 mins.

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
@Toastie
try Intelliscreen, I use it all the time and love it. It's $9.99 with a 9 day free trial. I paid it and no regrets.

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
Yes, it works right away. You have to go into the app and pick your settings for each type of notification......texts, missed calls, etc.

Preference Settings:
Use Statusbar icon: select ON
Repeat mode: select Always on
Work interval: pick what hours you want the notifications to occur i.e. 24 hours a day or just during certain hours.
Time Interval: You pick the repeat frequency i.e. every 3 mins, every 5 mins.

there something wrong i think . i can get the app to open to let me change anything . it opens then shuts its self again

il try and reinstall it

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
no i cant get it to work . what a shame it seems perfect for what i want . when i open the app it starts with a pic of a phone but then goes back to my home screen . am a missing something ?

thanks for your help chaps :)

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
rite then its on there now but i cant get it to work .

its set like this

use statusbar icon - on
repeat mode - 10
work int - o2;00 am -n 12;59 ( this keeps seting its self i think )
time int - 01

use silent icon -off
use call forward icon -off
undin display -on
icon on lock screen -on
small icon -on

now its giving me icons but no repeat tones . do i need to set anything up in Monitored apps ?

any ideas :)

Skywalker

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Rebooting may help.

I have my working interval reminders set from 7am-10pm. This works well for me. No probelms.

Did you notice that you can chage the repeat tones to what ever desired?

Last edited:

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
It's the time you what to have the repeats working. For example you may not what the repeat interval to include 11pm to 6am so you don't get woken up by your phone.

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
so it for when you want it off . not when you want it on ? so if i set it close together it will work most of the time . i sure iv tried it every way round now anyway . i dont think its going to work for me :( . cheers for help thought :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73