Intalling .ipa files

Status
Not open for further replies.

haissk

Sep 29, 2009
Visit site
Guyz i have downloaded lots of .ipa files from some site to my windows PC, now i want to install those to my jailbroken iPhone 3g, i have DiskAid installed in my system, please help me how can i do this...

Thanks in advance

obee1

Aug 26, 2008
Visit site
First delete the .ipa files. Then empty the trash. Next go to the iTunes app store and buy the apps. You should now be able to use all the apps. Congrats.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Pirating apps is completely not cool.

@ the OP, you should know better. Around here, we support devs. They spend a lot of time developing apps, not to mention, iPhone apps are some of the cheapest around as far as mobile goes, heck even for gaming.

If you're that hard up for cash, skip the iPhone, save your data charges a month and buy something different.

Last edited by a moderator:

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
then why do you all support jailbreaking and unlocking of iphones?????

Because we like to change our email & sms tones. Because we like to customize our phones with different themes. Because we want to unlock the phone's full potential. Because we don't want to live with the same drab interface Apple provides and refuses to change. Because we want the freedom to choose what ever carrier we want.

Is that enough reasons?

Just because I support gun ownership doesn't mean I support murdering people. And just because I support Jailbreaking doesn't meant I support stealing.

Last edited:

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
If you discuss, in any way, pirating of applications your account will be banned permanently or suspended. So don't do it...

Thread closed.

And for the record just because you unlock or jailbreak your device does not mean you steal applications from developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro