Totally Lost

x_xlollipopx_x

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
So I just got my iphone 3Gs about 3 weeks ago, but I was wondering what exactly is a jailbroken iphone? What are the pros and cons? If anyone can explain..thank you!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
are you that ignorant that you couldnt simply say heres the link? you didnt have to reply so dont act like a douche! thanx!:)

I know to you it might seem like he's being rude but just to prove his point. Just last weekend there were two threads right at the top of the forum with links to steps for jailbreaking with both Windows and Mac. When I was in the forum later there were three or four threads asking for step by step instructions. I copied the links from the two threads that were just below. So now there were five to six threads with the links and the next day there were still another three or four threads asking. Do you know how annoying that is? The answer was not only in threads right on the first page of the forum but would be found so quickly by searching. So although the question is new to you, you have to understand other members have seen that question and maybe answered the same thing three or four times.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox