Chaos_Fonez

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
So i installed this and my phone rebooted... now it keeps going into safe mode. IDK y??? Also i'm trying to uninstall that file but wen i open up Cydia it just closes rite back up.

Help plzz

htrdlnc#CB

Aug 29, 2008
Visit site
So i installed this and my phone rebooted... now it keeps going into safe mode. IDK y??? Also i'm trying to uninstall that file but wen i open up Cydia it just closes rite back up.

Help plzz

Ewwwwwwwww. This has happened to me before. I had to restore and jailbreak.

Back-up frequently!

Chaos_Fonez

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
wow double you tea eff!!!everytime i respring or reboot device it always goes to safe mode. eversince i dl'd that afc2add file. IdK how to fix it

Chaos_Fonez

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
Has any 1 ever seen wen u have to slide to unlock the phone.
It shows a ipod with a sad face on it, no other background. Then under it, it says "sad iphone" by geoff stearns. WTF does this mean? Then after i slide it to unlock it goes to safe mode.

htrdlnc#CB

Aug 29, 2008
Visit site
Guys. Relax. If at first you don't succeed. I've jb'd tons of phones. Sometimes not on the first try. This is not an exact science. Take a deep breath and try again.

If bigboss says use it then I do.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
The sad iPhone is just a BG for safe mode.

When you slide to unlock and you get the safe mode pop up, does it repring into normal iphone OS?

all afc2add does is activate a service, it's possible another cydia app is the problem.

What cydia apps have you installed?

htrdlnc#CB

Aug 29, 2008
Visit site
The sad iPhone is just a BG for safe mode.

When you slide to unlock and you get the safe mode pop up, does it repring into normal iphone OS?

all afc2add does is activate a service, it's possible another cydia app is the problem.

What cydia apps have you installed?

^^^^^^^^^^^+1

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox