Dev-team = Lazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

djbbox

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
i dont know but maybe the DEV-TEAM are becoming a little lazy or what?
no windows version of pwnage tool?, no new hole for the new baseband? tree weeks for an update?
maybe they need HOTZ to write some code; maybe a new payload and then release it. again! so that DEV-TEAM can play with it, patch it, and then release something.

DRTigerlilly

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
Just wow...these guys do this for fun, and have been nice enough to offer it free...I'm sure they have their own lives outside of doing this.

I'm sure everyone who jailbreaks is anxious for a fix, but be grateful they're even there!

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
On the first day of release it is always a Mac OS X version. Like mentioned above, they don't do this to get paid, it's a hobby.

NotCrazy

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
so the guys who do this for free asking for absolutely nothing in return so selfish ****holes like you can get more out of their phone are lazy? makes sense

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
DJBBOX, since you seem to grasp everything involved, we will all wait patiently in this thread for you to announce your Windows version of (not even the PWNage tool) the update to Redsn0w. I'm sure you can have it done for us before the weekend is out, right?

DaPeeps

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Lord..why dont people understand that Pwnagetool is a MACOSX ONLY application. The Windows version is called REDSNOW. So of course there will no Windows version of PwnageTool. give them a chance to get the new Redsnow out people. Or better yet...how about you send them a donation to help motivate them?

People need to learn how to read before they start whining that a bunch of guys that do this in their free time aren't fitting their time table.

It really just disgusts me.

If you are in such a hurry that you can't wait for RedSnow...then borrow someones Mac, or install a hackintosh version of OSX on your PC...or something. But dont moan and groan that you arent getting what you want when you want for free. It just makes you sound like an infant who needs their diaper changed.

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
no windows version of pwnage tool?, no new hole for the new baseband? tree weeks for an update?
maybe they need HOTZ to write some code; maybe a new payload and then release it. again! so that DEV-TEAM can play with it, patch it, and then release something.

Great...talk about biting the hand that feeds.

amg

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site

Um... uh... where's YOUR jailbreak tool? I'm sure with your knowledgeable contributions you could have done better in less time than the dev-team. So what stopped you from releasing your all encompassing, fixes-all-issues tool weeks ago? Laziness???

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Wait - I can install OSX on a Windows machine?

Tell me how please! I've been DYING to do this!

Links, tutorials, etc? I'll go out and buy this damned thing right now if it works.

penorwood

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
Frustration is legitimate since we all want a jb solution but that doesn't make them lazy. To even be able to reverse engineer and find microscopic flaws that will allow the platform to be opened up is amazing by itself. If we just give them time they can satisfy us all! If we all donated ten or fifteen bucks that would probably motivate them even more!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
As a loyal JBer I can't comprehend someone expecting something free to be out quickfast. Maybe if they started charging for the tool it wouldn't be the speed but the cost that would be complained about.

teme

Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
Wait - I can install OSX on a Windows machine?

Tell me how please! I've been DYING to do this!

Links, tutorials, etc? I'll go out and buy this damned thing right now if it works.

check over at insanelymac for more info and compatible hardware

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
Quoting Saurik (the big brain behind all this) from Twitter:

"Finally feeling better today! (Antibiotic killed off the pneumonia!)"

They are humans too and they are allowed to get sick u know.

Seriously, why do people have that sense of entitlement? If the Dev-Team decided to retire this whole JB project (and headache), no one blames them. So relax, be patient, and count your blessings.

btw, I'm using OOTB 3.1 3GS, so yea, I'm still waiting too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen