Is the 3.1 almost ready by the dev team

tmartz#AC

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
I need to unlock my iphone on 3.1 but its not out yet is there anyone who knows how close they are do being finished thanks

d-rob70

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
I think some of the people that post here are the ones who "help along" the people to be impatient. I am looking for the WIN 3.1 JB, also, but have not posted and will wait patiently.

I can see why some would be impatient with posts from members here that say "It's usually ready a couple days after the update" or they say "it'll be a week at the most".

That is what creates the impatient posters. Just my opinion, though.

tmartz#AC

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
Its not that im impatiant but it gets aggervating looking at a new 32gb white 3gs when you could be using it but instead your stuck using a blackberry pearl haha im just wondering itd be nice to have its been a bit hasnt it??

avt123

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site
Its not that im impatiant but it gets aggervating looking at a new 32gb white 3gs when you could be using it but instead your stuck using a blackberry pearl haha im just wondering itd be nice to have its been a bit hasnt it??

Yea it is taking a while this time around. Hopefully something comes out soon.

lionheartednyhc

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
I just got off the phone with the dev-team. They said it will be available to the new "members" section (admission fee is $30/month) on saturday. Everyone else will get it in December for christmas.

Mobile_Pusheren

Sep 24, 2009
Visit site
I think that we all is waiting on that moment when dev-team is comming with Jailbreak for 3.1 :D...

All the Danish iPhone geeks are also wating for jailbreaking

Sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

tmartz#AC

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
Nice that means the unlock must be close for 3.1 for people who want to buy iphones from craigslist and what not but the people had updated who know nothing of jailbreck so hopefully thats soon

AllTheWay

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Read cpich3g updated twitter post. This is only for devices that are currently jailbroken. Just have to wait for the real thing to come out. Hopefully I am wrong though but that's the way it looks.

DaPeeps

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Read cpich3g updated twitter post. This is only for devices that are currently jailbroken. Just have to wait for the real thing to come out. Hopefully I am wrong though but that's the way it looks.

I would venture a guess that most people who are reading this forum and who are waiting for a 3.1 JB on their 3GS's are people who already have jailbroken and are waiting for 3.1 to be jailbroken. I'm not saying there arent others who are interested....but the vast majority of us fit into that category.

Juice

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I just got off the phone with the dev-team. They said it will be available to the new "members" section (admission fee is $30/month) on saturday. Everyone else will get it in December for christmas.

For 30$ I think they deserve it, but wondering if that price comes with support and after sales services.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods