Sudden new image in my status bar

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
All of a sudden today not sure when I have a logo of a telephone up in my status bar. It is to the right of the alarm logo and to the left of the blue tooth logo. I tried rebooting my phone, double checked that I wasnt in a current call. I have no idea where this came from or what put it there. I have not downloaded anything in the last couple weeks. I am pretty clueless on this, very stumped. Any help or ideas?

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Well thanks for all the replies but they are a no go so far. Yeah I have tethering but it is turned off. Missed calls don't show up here. Please keep the ideas coming eventually someone will hit it.

@fridayxiii
the theme is iComplete3 and iComplete3 (Compass). It's my favorite one

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
That's strange, it looks like the missed call or v-mail notification I get, but I installed Status Notifier. As you've checked both of those, and haven't installed anything lately I'm puzzled. Be interested to learn about what this is.

BTW, thanx for the 411 on your theme, looks good.

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Ding, Ding, Ding. Redbeard u just hit the million dollar question. IBlacklist blocked some caller Id blocked phone numbers. It did it's job! Redbeard thank you!!!!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2