Beta: Torn theme.

NotCrazy

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
6 hours ago i sat down to make a "simple" theme that wold work with Six Icon doc and SixRows. I resurfaced with this instead

243.PNG

244.PNG

Icons downloaded from the app store will be converted to this style [and current ones should too, but sometimes this doesn't happen untill after a respring]

still got a few bugs to iron out. SixRows works but it is up too high, clashing with the status bar and leaving a large gap between the dock... anyone know a fix for this?

If you try it out let me know what you think. if i get a good enough response i'll make icons for things i don't use and try to get it on Cydia.

Torn.theme

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
I like the looks of it. I'd give a hearty thumbs up! I'm not familiar w/loading themes to my iPhone manually, though I like what you've done here enough, I just might Google it. If it were up on Cydia I'd certainly DL & use. Nice job!

NotCrazy

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
Messed around with it some more [instead of doing what i should be doing]
Found a workaround for the SixRows causing the icons to be too high, i turned on SpringJumps and activated page titles placing a full stop in each title, it's barely visible and pushes thigns down, still i would prefer a better fix if anyone knows it. if you use FiveRows it works fine.
246.PNG

Need to work out how to move and resize the text in the red pin there. anyone know?
247.PNG

the staples are actually spare icons*
248.PNG

Each page has a unique background, this one is actually a "gap" in the background that shows your actual wallpaper behind, in this case a black speaker pattern, whatever you have set as your wallpaper will show through here. i use it to store icons that havn't been changed to the style. Apps from the app store will automatically convert but Apps from Cydia wont, i don't know if there is anything that can be done about this...

*To use the spare icons simply go to safari, click the + symbol and choose "Add to home screen" then name it one of the options below, or create a folder in Categories and name it one of the options below

Staple1 Staple2 or Staple3
Roach1 or Roach2
[Roach2 is a dead roach, i have it floating in the coffee cup and it links to a categories folder of unused icons such as stocks and voicememos:D ]

Again if you use this i would love some feedback, I'm trying to make something that is as close to an Inav type theme without constricting users to one set layout of icons.

Torn0.02

NotCrazy

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
sorry FridayXIII i forgot to answer you
you need to use fugu Instructions here
from the root directory go to Library>Themes and transfer the unzipped file into this folder. it should then turn up on winterboard [which i assume you have installed]

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR