iPhone Help

gadawg31

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
Hey all,

New here so be gentle with me. Just got me and the better half the iphone this weekend and I have a few questions. Everyone is ranting about jailbreaking it and I have tried but the program redsnow keeps crashing on my computer about 75% the way into the load. When this happens it, I have to restore my phone and that process erases all my downloadeds apps, even though I have backed them up. Is there a to save my apps in the backup process so they will reload anytime I have to restore my phone? Lastly, does anyone have any suggestions as to why redsnow crashes on my computer? I have a 6 month old computer with vista running. iTunes 8 is loaded and the latest firmware has been updated on my phone. Any suggestions/recommendations will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

JD

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
75% of the way into the load of what?

The backup process does restore your apps. If you downloaded them to your computer. Unless it's a jailbroken app.

If you have the latest firmware that's your problem. Go read the front page about how you don't want the latest firmware if you want to unlock

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner