Help! iPhone 3G S Update 3.0.1

Vatu

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
Ysterday i bought the new iPhone 3GS with 3.0 Firmware (India), in my itunes it show that new Firmware 3.0.1 is available.

So Just Want Ask Some Questions.

Note: My Iphone 3g S 3.0 is already Unlocked and Jailbreak

1. Can i update my Unlock iphone 3.0 with 3.0.1
2. After the Upgrade is still my Phone is Unlocked and Jailbreak or it is Lokced after the Upgrade.
3. If yes, than please let me know how to Unlock it Again and Jaibreak too. (Please provide me the link )

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Are you asking if you can update to 3.0.1 and unlock it again? If you are the answer is yes. Do you have a Mac or PC? So I can get you the downloaded needed to unlock it again.

Vatu

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
Are you asking if you can update to 3.0.1 and unlock it again? If you are the answer is yes. Do you have a Mac or PC? So I can get you the downloaded needed to unlock it again.

Yes Coz After the Update, i think it was in locked mode, so i have to Unlock it Again. So help me to unlock it Step by Step.

And one more Question i have the Unlock version so can i update the Latest Firmware via itunes or not.

I have the Windows PC (Vista)

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Yes Coz After the Update, i think it was in locked mode, so i have to Unlock it Again. So help me to unlock it Step by Step.

And one more Question i have the Unlock version so can i update the Latest Firmware via itunes or not.

I have the Windows PC (Vista)

Yes you can update. 1 Second getting the downloads needed to unlock.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
How to Jailbreak iPhone 3Gs 3.0.1
First: Download Redsn0w 0.8
Second:Then download iPhone 3Gs 3.0 Firmware(Works to Jalbreak 3.0.1 & 3.0) And I suggest saving it to desktop
Third: Open redsn0w and browse the firmware. And redsn0w will guide you though the rest.
Fourth: After your done jailbreaking open cydia and add the repo666.ultrasn0w.com repo The last 0 is a zero
and search for Ultrasn0w in cydia.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro