Prepaid Sidekick Plan on T-Mobile & iPhone 3G[s] - what am I doing wrong?

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Ok, as mentioned above - unlocked 3GS on a T-Mobile Sidekick prepaid plan.

Phone, SMS and email works fine. There is no Internet or MMS working.

I've tried to change the APN settings based on previous posts by Tremain in this forum. Yet, MMS and Internet still doesn't work.

How can I fix this?

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
You have to get the tmobile total Internet plan. I had that plan when I had an unlocked iPhone. As far as the mms. It has not been released yet

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I meant mms hasn't been released on the iPhones as of yet. If mms works on iPhones with tmobile that's great.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
The thing that tickles my balls funny is that the TMo rep who sold me the sidekick plan said that everything should work just fine.

So basically, the Internet won't work on the Sidekick with the current plan that I have?

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
The thing that tickles my balls funny is that the TMo rep who sold me the sidekick plan said that everything should work just fine.

So basically, the Internet won't work on the Sidekick with the current plan that I have?

Have you tried the epc.tmobile.com APN?

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I keep on trying everything that's recommended, however - SOMETIMES the "Cellular Data Network" setup section will be there, and sometimes it won't.

It's like a guessing game.

I also tried the hiphop APN as well. The Internet just frankly doesn't seem to work...