cydia

tahir

Aug 31, 2009
Visit site
well i havent got a iphone yet
but i wanted to ask something
that about cydia u no i dont get what sources are when u add them what does it do and also

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
well i havent got a iphone yet
but i wanted to ask something
that about cydia u no i dont get what sources are when u add them what does it do and also

thanks

When you get an iPhone, that's probably the time to figure all of that out. It's very difficult to explain apps, especially jailbroken apps when you don't even have the phone.

Sources are pretty much URLs you add, and the URLs will host different items such as themes, etc. There are several big sources that come pre-installed through Cydia, other ones, you can add as you find them.

Dubster16v

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
also when you are jailbreaking the iPhone one of the URL's/repo's that you ad is part of the jailbreaking process, these URL's/repo's help you open up the iPhone to a world of features and fun

Dubster16v

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
when i got mine i knew nothing about the iphone whatsoever let alone how to jailbreak it, i followed the devteam guide and used their recomended software and it has worked on numerous phones that i have help jailbreak for my friends, the only thing it doesn't tell you is how to "open a repo" if you get stuck just holla, i will be glad to help

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner