Re-arrange your Iphone apps on your Mac

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I know the capability will be in the new Itunes but it is possible to do it now. I searched to just add this to the list of Jailbreak Apps thread but couldn't find it for the life of me. So if there is one can a mod just merge this into it.

So download this app onto your Mac and connect your phone. It will show you all your screens and then you drag and drop your app icons :D It's called Movement. There are some youtube videos showing how it works.

Movement - Arranging your iPhone apps shouldn't take all day

If you've ever wanted to show something on your Iphone on a screen or projector this is the app for you. It's called DemoGod and I beleive you need a second app on your Iphone ScreenSplit or something similar. You can then connect through not only the USB cable but also via Wifi and on the screen it will show your Iphone screen.

Plutinosoft ? DemoGod | Platinum UPnP SDK

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
If you try it out post up and let me know if it worked for you. I had a friend who said it didn't work for him but it works perfect for me.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Yeah found it today and it's perfect for me :D However it is beta software, it works fine for me but my friend said it doesn't work for him.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73