Upgrade to 3.1 w/o JB?

Will you upgrade to 3.1 before a JB is released?

• Yes

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters

lionheartednyhc

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Will you upgrade to 3.1 before a new JB is available or wait it out?

This is my first jailbroken phone and after using it, there is no way I would be able to go back to stock. I am definitely going to hold out unless some crazy feature is available in 3.1.

What about you?

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Nope, I already have the ipcc file from the betas that activates the mms feature on the phone, so if if AT&T activates it, I'm good to go until 3.1 is jailbroken. I don't figure it will be long for a jailbreak to come out, the dev-team has been looking at the betas since they came out.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'll wait it's not that huge of an update that I can't wait a month or two until the JB comes out. I've waited much longer between firmware with my 1g just because I had my phone setup exactly how I liked it and didn't see anything the updates gave me to make me sacrifice the setup. The 3.0 was a whole different story, it had so many options I was tempted but again my phone was working fine a couple months wont make a difference.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
I'll wait it's not that huge of an update that I can't wait a month or two until the JB comes out. I've waited much longer between firmware with my 1g just because I had my phone setup exactly how I liked it and didn't see anything the updates gave me to make me sacrifice the setup. The 3.0 was a whole different story, it had so many options I was tempted but again my phone was working fine a couple months wont make a difference.

You won't have to wait months (unless you just want to), the 3.0 jailbreak was the longest I've seen them take to release, and they were just waiting themselves, they could have released it the same day 3.0 was officially released.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I didn't mean literally months I was just using a stretch of time as an example. In other words I don't find an update so radical that if my Iphone is working perfectly how I want it to I would be willing to wait months if I had to for the JB. :D

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I'm probably going to JB ... saw a couple of apps I want to try, but JB never lasts for me, and therefore I will more than likely upgrade to 3.1 when it's released.

I don't have any reason to as I have MMS, but JB is just to say I did it.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I'm probably going to JB ... saw a couple of apps I want to try, but JB never lasts for me, and therefore I will more than likely upgrade to 3.1 when it's released.

I don't have any reason to as I have MMS, but JB is just to say I did it.

Jailbreaks never last long me ether. Always end up restoring.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods