OS 3.0 battery life sucks.

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
yep my phone is jailbroken. I did set it up as a new phone when updating to 3.0 So I'm good when it comes to jailbreaking. I jailbroke 3.0.1 with Redsn0w and I have been doing some tests. Now I have SBsettings and bitesms installed. I have the battery percentage turned on. anyways even on Edge after a full night of charging my phone it dropped to 99% from using twitterfon pro a little and bit and texting. It kept on dropping after that. SO now I'm going to restore from a backup I made that I didn't jailbreak with and is a fresh back up basically. I'll do this and won't jailbreak my phone to see how my battery life performs. So again I think this the OS that is causing my problems. I didn't experience this before when I first jailbroke.

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
wait you have a 3GS and your battery is also bad too? are you kidding me? I'm going for a restore right now from a newly made backup

ryrycalguy

Jul 14, 2008
twitter.com
After 3.0.1 my battery life went to ****. I'll be on facebook for 10 minutes and my percentage goes down to 95%. I hope Apple fixes this in 3.1.

I have also tried wiping the whole phone and then restoring. No luck. Battery life is just as bad.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2