Tracfone SIM

jay0heavenly

Mar 30, 2009
Visit site
Hey everybody, sorry if this question has already been discussed, I did a search to no avail.

Anyway, I'm in the COUNTRY and my beloved AT&T isn't working at all :mad:

Sooo, I was thinking about popping a TracFone SIM in there in my unlocked jailbroken iPhone 3G. I was looking online and have been hearing a lot of conflicting reports whether it would work and I would love someone with PERSONAL EXPERIENCE either way to let me know.

(non-personal experience advice welcome as well :) )

ninasabo

Apr 6, 2017
Visit site
Re: Tracfone SIM for iPhone

my worst fear... :( lol

Thanks for the help!

Hi buddy, I just wanna let you know I'm using Tracfone wireless
for 6 years and I'm so satisfied, it's been around 3 or more years I'm using iPhone starting iPhone 4s and now iPhone 6s plus, so the answer for you is yes you can use Tracfone sim with
iPhone, just need to get activation kit from store like: Target, Best buy , staples , Wlmart , or others you can check online,
and sometimes it's on sale for 1 dollar, I use ATT sim from that package which doesn't need activation code from inside package, the other sim is Verizon inside package which needs activation code, it is included in package and need to call customer service i guess, then you need to get a phone, ATT or unlocked is the best i always choose. then go to Tracfone website and follow steps the" activation title "to transfer your number into new phone, then after new phone is activated text APN to 611611 to set up your data and mms get to work. that's it.
: good luck

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2