Please help!!!Probs with Cydia!!!

Gemmie

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
Hi I recently Jailbreaked my iphone 3G and am having a few probs using Cydia. :(
I have tried to get a few apps from Cydia but I'm havin a few probs. E.G. when i try and download dTunes I get this message after clicking Install and Confirm- "NOTE: THE REQUESTED MODIFICATIONS CANNOT BE APPLIED DUE TO REQUIRED DEPENDENCEIES OR CONFLICTS THAT CANNOT BE AUTOMATICALLY FOUND OR FIXED". Does anyone know what this means and what I can do to sort it out? This also appears when i try to install the Five-Column Springboard.

Also when I try to install mxtube i get this message- "THE PACKAGE COM.MXWEAS.MXTUBE CANNOT BE FOUND IN YOUR CURRENT SOURCES.I MIGHT RECOMMEND INSTALLING MORE SOURCES".

As i mentioned in my previous post I have gone into Cydia, more package sources and installed PwnCener, all sources as i thought this was something that i had to do!

Also when i go into Cydia underneath More Package Sources I have green writing that says "Upgrading to 3.0.1 ? Read this" and when i click on it it displays 3.0.1 Yes in bold green writing. Should i load this-it warns me this will unjailbreak my iphone so not sure if its needed or not!

Im basically in a right muddle and need some advice please! Sometimes when i try to search for recommended apps on Cydia i cannot find them-e.g. NES emulator and some of the themes etc. Have I not installed the up-to-date jailbreak version? My bf used it from redsnow i think.

Please please please help me sort this out as i have been searching for the answers and cannot find them and am getting very frustrated as I want to be able to enjoy using my jailbreaked iphone!!!!Thanks! :(