Any apps like Winterboard?

Bombsquad6116

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
I was reading online that winterboard might be a cause for several crashed on my iPhone 3G.

I was wondering if there is any truth behind this, and, if so, what other apps are there like winterboard.

Thanks.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
I was reading online that winterboard might be a cause for several crashed on my iPhone 3G.

I was wondering if there is any truth behind this, and, if so, what other apps are there like winterboard.

Thanks.

I cannot say for the 3G, but winterboard works fine on my 3GS. I have had a couple of crashes, but I have traced them back to a couple of apps not playing well with others, but not winterboard.

thuwun

Jul 6, 2009
twitter.com
i have a 3gs, and i have had no problems with winterboard, the only apps that i know of that have compatibility issues are notifier, and erica utilities

Bombsquad6116

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
Well, its been about 2 days since I re-jailbroke it, and Im afraid to install winterboard again because it always freezes when it restarts the springboard.

Thats why i was wondering if there are any other apps like winterboard.

kmoney7710

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
I fixed it

Hello, I recently had this problem where everytime I would open Winterboard it would crash and I ended up backing up and restoring then re-jailbreaking and it fixed itself for me. If you have other Cydia apps that you want to save, download AptBackup from Cydia to back up them apps! Works good!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW