Jailbroken 3.0 - Camera/Camera Roll Issue?!?

mceyedol

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I think daily new issues with 3.0 and the jailbreak are coming to light.... I have an odd one. If take a picture with the camera, the photo should appear in the camera roll and the photos are not appearing there...

I have installed Snapture...

Any ideas on this issue?

Many thanks again everyone, Michael

Last edited:

Mopig

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
I had this EXACT issue, for me, it was because of some weird app conflict.
I was using PPVideoEnabler to move the directory of the videos from cycorder to the DCIM folder, i think that did it for me. When i disabled that thing, it went back to normal. That's all i got, sorry.

mceyedol

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I had this EXACT issue, for me, it was because of some weird app conflict.
I was using PPVideoEnabler to move the directory of the videos from cycorder to the DCIM folder, i think that did it for me. When i disabled that thing, it went back to normal. That's all i got, sorry.

Thanks... glad I'm not the only one experiencing this... though I don't have the PPvideoEnabler installed on my iPhone... so I don't know where to go next with it... thanks for your reply though ;)

x

mceyedol

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
sorted the problem guys.... I think snapture is the culprit

I had to do the following:

- deleted snapture
- backed up apps with aptbackup from cydia
- made a backup in itunes
- performed a restore
- re-jailbroke the phone
- aptbackup installed all my apps back

ouila.. the camera works properly and puts them into the camera roll. Takes a bit of time to redo it all... but was worth it :)

Hope this helps you ;)

CScott@ATT

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
i do not have snapture and im still getting the same issue. after i respring i lose all my pics....but now they wont even save after i close my camera app. cycorder works great,no issues what-so-ever.... just not my camera.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods