cydia problems please help

xxthe_brokenxx

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
i just did the jailbreak using redsh0w for the iphone 3g 3.0 when opening cydia it asks of 2 essential upgrades when i click to complete upgrades i get a error message saying sub-process/usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code 2 im new to the whole jailbreak process and not sure what i did wrong it loaded fine up until i tried to install an app can someone please help me with this.

mceyedol

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
i just did the jailbreak using redsh0w for the iphone 3g 3.0 when opening cydia it asks of 2 essential upgrades when i click to complete upgrades i get a error message saying sub-process/usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code 2 im new to the whole jailbreak process and not sure what i did wrong it loaded fine up until i tried to install an app can someone please help me with this.

the same thing has happened to me... any ideas on how to fix it. in my thread the said to try redsn0w again without icy.

luqyink

Sep 24, 2009
Visit site
cydia issues

i hav a jailbroken iphone on 3.0 .when i try dowloadin wit cydia it keeps comin up with 'error,couldnt configure pre depend dpkg for grep,probably a dependency cycle.am a new user wat shld i do?somebody help

Last edited:

toddy23

Sep 12, 2009
Visit site
i hav a jailbroken iphone on 3.0 .when i try dowloadin wit cydia it keeps comin up with 'error,couldnt configure pre depend dpkg for grep,probably a dependency cycle.am a new user wat shld i do?somebody help

When you are setting up the jailbreak DO NOT include ICY.Just check the CYDIA box.

That should sort out your problem very easily

Freddstar

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Cydia

Ive got the Iphone 3gs 16gb and its jailbreaked and when im downloading torrents and starting them in the Terminal its doesnt work after a while it says Connect to tracker Failed Operation timed out, what can i do ?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice