Need Help

merto

Apr 24, 2009
Visit site
hello my friends. can SOmebody help me!!
I am a new Iphone 3G unlocked Jailbroken user.
ast night I have downloaded an application from Cydia called iTicker Widget to check the live scores of a sports. However once the pgoram installed the phone asked me to rebooth. After i did the rebooth there is voicemail message came out, I called my voicemail , there is actually no voice mail, once I hang up the voice mail there is text message pops up on the screen and asks me to relpy. I am afraid of replying, it could be a virus or a bug and also there is an airplane logo comes up where I have the signal info on the top left corner. Please can you help me. Ii am totally new to this iphone and I need a help desperatly ;((

THank you

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
1. If you don't know who the voicemail is from, then delete it.
2. If you don't know who the text message is from, then google the number to see if anyone else has reported any possible scams. The delete it.
3. The Airplane means that you have the phone portion off. Settings > Airplane Mode will change that for you.

merto

Apr 24, 2009
Visit site
the red dot

its not from anybody only text screen pops up with either reply or cancel option. looks like there is a bug. It automatically pops up after I listen my voicemail...
i just wanna get ride of the dot.
it appears on my phone and voicemail icon. eventhough i listen my voicemail...

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
If you want to be 100% sure everything is ok then simply restore the phone and jailbreak it again. Or just restore and don't jailbreak.

treouserinla2

Apr 30, 2009
Visit site
This is not a problem with your phone. This is a problem with T-Mobile. They just recently changed the way their voicemail alerts function.

Here's the best discussion I've found about the issue:

[Okay, I can't post links because I'm apparently too new to this blog. But, here's the link that you'll have to replace the DOTs with "."]

www DOT hackint0sh DOT org/forum/f127/71287-6.htm

Maybe we can start thread about this issue on The iPhone Blog?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2