Limited calls and no internet.

Listy

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
The weird thing is when you call the phone, it?s ringing on the other end, but doesn?t show up on the iPhone and it doesn?t get diverted to my message bank. Which is what it would do, if the phone was out of service. I can make a call, receive and send text message and that?s it. It?s showing that I?m connected to 3G, but I?ve lost all internet on 2G as well. GPS works but it won't take you to the next location, as it need internet access. Connects to wireless and I?m off and going with my internet again. Recently jailboke my phone, but it was fine. I really don?t want to have to restore it all again. The other functions of the phone work fine and doesn't seem to have an other problems.

Hardware or software ?

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Last edited:

jaguar11

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
this happened to me before: it showed i was connected to att and 3g but internet didn't work... and after calling apple they told me to go to the att store. they didn't know what to do but they just tried disabling the data plan and enabling it again and it was fixed.
hope this helps

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
The only time I had this issue was when I was using 3.0 and went back down to 2.2.1. When I went back to 3.0 the issue went away. Sorry, can't help you out.

Listy

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
The internet on the iPhone after a week and a half,
decided to start work again for no apparent reason
Had a meeting today with a few Optus guys and they
said a few jailbroken phones had lost their internet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice