MyProfiles app

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
I am not interested in anything by the developers of Intelliscreen. Poor code and conflict with MobileSubstrate.

robdam1001

Sep 19, 2008
Visit site
Shiiit! I just found out that the latest Intelliscreen update REMOVES the Intellidial functionality! It get's worse; they are now selling Intellidial for $2.99!!!!!!!!

reinoso

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Comparion between profiles apps

MyProfile does not work when phone is locked
After using Windows Mobile phone when I switched to iPhone, I was surprised that there is no profiles features.
I have been looking for profiles app and found two:
MyProfiles and AutoSilent.

MyProfiles
It's great app. Lot's of interesting features, it has lot of potential but there are lots of bugs and it's slightly confusing. Since I was looking for profiles app, the deal breaker was the profile does not change when phone is locked - which is most of the time.

AutoSilent
It's another great app. It's very simple, does not have as many features as MyProfile. By the way it's half price of Myprofiles. Their UI is much friendly and changes profile automatically as expected even when phone is locked.

I ran basic test on both: created few profiles, few schedules. MyProfiles worked when phone was not locked or not in sleep mode. AutoSilent worked all the time whether phone was locked, sleep mode or I was playing with it. To manage profile, Auto Silent is a clear winner.

If there are more profiles app, please post here.

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
CalendarPro seems to work fine for me. I set a rule if the title in a calendar entry has the word "meeting", then the phone goes to silent/vibrate. So far, it's worked flawlessly.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox